I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Seeking Cheap Thrills in Life

Leave a Comment
Now, I cannot emphasize  enough the importance of cheap thrills.

What are cheap thrills?
I shall interview Chinnie who is sitting next to me:

Me: Chinnie, what is cheap thrill to you??
Chinnie: That is the problem! I don't know what cheap thrills are!
Me: List one example of a cheap thrill!
Chinnie: What is a CHEAP THRILL!!??

Okay, decidedly that cheap thrill is indeed a very obscure term to one and all, therefore the master of language here, who is me, shall kindly bestow this knowledge upon all the minions reading my blog.

"Cheap thrill is defined as a thrill which is cheap, slightly no taste, and is thought to be fun and daring by the people carrying it out but is actually very very lame in the eyes of an outsider." ~definition from Kira

"LALALALALALA!" shouts Chinnie while I focus on typing this out during the very sian lesson.

Okay now away from the digression, I shall tell you that cheap thrills are very very important in life especially when you cannot find real thrills to keep your adrenaline rush going. Seeing how I am too poor to go get roller coaster rides, then I must somehow get my share of THRILLS in life even if it is cheap right?

NOW! For the best example, blogging during Chinese Class would be a very very good epitome of cheap thrill. Someone please give me an award for the best seeker of cheap thrills in life.

A better one would be me and Wennie stealthily taking a bottle of the diamond water of our schools' and gulping it down in 3 gulps the other day just because we feel like it. 

"HEY!!! Don't blog about this!!" Shouted Wennie who was tou-kanning my blog post, "This will ruin my reputation!"

"What reputation do you have anyway??" Chinie countered.

"WHAT~!! I have my reputation!! Anyone who reads your blog will know that I am WENNIE!!" yells Wennie, frustrated. 

And meanwhile, I happily blog down whatever they just said to each other and got a smack on my head by Wennie the silent and violent person. 

"No I did not!" 
"Yes you did!"
"No I did not!"
Shouts Wennie and Chinnie at each other, causing Kira unable to keep track of her thought process and started blogging whatever nonsense they are doing instead. AHHHH! The frustration of sitting next to two slugs. 

"Now I am irritated!" grumbles Chinnie.
"You will get famous through my blog!" I assured.
"You mean infamous," Chinnie mumbled irately.
"And I am already famous~~!!!!"roared Wennie.

Are you sure, Wennie? I have never heard of your name before, huh? Huh!?

I typed something more and Evil Wennie made me delete it all because it would tarnish her awesome reputation and get us into hot soup.

And Wennie, I am not "bu zhi hao dai", for your information. Don't you randomly throw out chinese phrases just because you can!

AND THE POST ABRUPTLY ENDS HERE BECAUSE THE BELL JUST WENT AND I CANNOT BLOG FURTHER AND SHIT I REALIZED THAT I JUST HIT THE CAPS LOCK BUT I CANNOT RETYPE ALL THESE SO YOU ARE GOING TO TOLERATE THE CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!