I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here
Leave a Comment
The advertisement for Lady Jayne Photo contest is up and running! (: The advertisement will be here from 18th July to 17th August (for the time being:D), and in that period of time, please do show them lots of support! (:

In the mean time, you guys and girls can check out www.facebook.com/LadyJayne.sg for giveaways, contests and all happening in Singapore and http://www.lady-jayne.com/ for the list of product they are selling! I will give you all more details over this weekend okay!

And for the blur souls out there, the advertisement is in the right side of the blog(:

Kays, that's all, love you guys! :D




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!