I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Ahhhh...a let down;)

Leave a Comment
Hello my fantastic readers! Okay since readers sound so cliched, I decided that you all shall be called Warriors! Sounds nice right? You can go around saying, "I am a Warrior! Muahahaha!" and everyone would be green with jealousy!

Do you all like to be called Warriors? I mean it is sort of cool right? Like I am a Knight, and you all are Warriors! :D

If you guys don't wanna be Warriors, then maybe you call can think of something else? Tell me in the comments and I will pick the one I like the most kay? Otherwise you all will just be Warriors MUAHAHAHA!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ummos....here comes the let down....

....
....
....

I won't be blogging today.
Yeah lar yeah lar, other than this teeny weeny update, you smarty pants!

I have too much homework stockpiling and I would probably fail maths quiz next week if I don't study, and I have to prepare for Chinese essays because now that my Chinese jialat liao need my daily scores to pull it up!

Not to mention that I have an Eiffel Tower of books and files stacked haphazardly on my desk and a mine-ful of books stashed under my table. I am not planning to tidy them up till I finish most of my homework.

Also also, I am going to be out for the whole SUNDAY with J.Q. and Chinny and Wennie. Evil Nehceh cancelled out on us. :'( J.Q. is the best afterall, and Chinny and Wennie are semi evil. Teeheee~~~~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 Anyway, I promise you all that I will write a fantastic post about my day out on Sunday and the super thrilling things that I am about to do, how is that? ;D

So in the mean time (is it this mean? Or which mean?), you all can read my archives and also tell your friends and family how fantastic a blogger I am. Ahahahahaha.

Okies then. Pyebye! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 =updates=
I AM FUMING!
I am fuming so hard that mushroomy clouds of smoke are billowing out from my nostrils and ear holes and my vision is all red and vibrating because I am shaking so hard.

UGH!

I am really seeing red!
Like the sky is red.
My computer screen is red.
The apple I am tearing upon with my fangs, is red.

Wait...huh? Oh yeah, apples are supposed to be red.

ARGHHHH why must I meet such moras (go google translate it, it is latin) everyday! BLOODY THICK SKINNED MORAS to add on.

I HATE THICK-SKINNED PEOPLE.
I HATE THICK-SKINNED PEOPLE.
I HATE THICK-SKINNED PEOPLE.
I HATE THICK-SKINNED PEOPLE.
I HATE THICK-SKINNED PEOPLE.
I HATE THICK-SKINNED PEOPLE.
I HATE THICK-SKINNED PEOPLE.
I HATE THICK-SKINNED PEOPLE.
I HATE THICK-SKINNED PEOPLE.
I HATE THICK-SKINNED PEOPLE.
LORD I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THAT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

You only come here for an hour worth of tuition or what not, stop barging into my room and irritating the hell out of me.

 "I want the chair. Our tuition needs the chair."
You know what?

Get that, idiots?
The classroom has around 7 chairs, no less.
WHY ON PLANET PLUTO DO YOU INSIST ON SITTING IN THIS ONE CHAIR, NO LESS????

And you still dare to move my things without even my consent.

Get something freaking clear, your moras:
1. This is my home
2. Since 1 is true, then essentially everything at MY HOME belongs to me more than it belongs to you
3. And since point 2 stands, you have no right to touch or move any of the things or make unreasonable demands IN MY HOME with MY THINGS.

Freak you.

Thick-skinned people, please send yourself far far away to Lalalala Land, a land specially created for thick-skinned moras(es) like you.

ARGHHHHH.

=tears hair out in frustration=

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!