I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Something I forgot....

Leave a Comment
Oh yeah, for the people asking me about the Lady Jayne post, it will be up latest by next Friday evening. Earliest by Sunday night. Because I have to spend a lot of time Photoshopping and also putting all the photos through all the filter and blah and also kill my brain cells coming up with a cool way to write the advert. ;)

For those who joined me in the session today with QY, feel free to mail me your pretty (ugly) photos and sleep well knowing that you will turn out as a beauty under the under the hands of Kira.

Oh yesh, I was kidding about the pretty ugly part.
You girls are gorgeous(:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!