I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Ikea Showrooms :)

Leave a Comment
Sometime ago, I told you guys that my mom and I went down to Ikea to get ourselves new pillows and blanket, and I managed to snap some pretty pictures there to inspire myself on how to decorate my room (should I get my room one day).

Pretty and Simple Bedroom

Blue-white stripped bedroom! So pretty!

Baby's cot at one end...
soft and warm bed.
classy and elegant red-black bedroom

A bit blurred.
Love this simple and elegant mantlepiece!
My mom said this would look nice on our wall, but I pointed out there was no place for it.

Dream Kitchen.
So nice!



I like these straws!
Bright and cheerful kitchen!
The otherside of the yellow kitchen!

Classy! I like it!

Glass tables, not my favorite.







Sofa-bed
Sofas.
More sofas!
Living room

Living room! So pretty!










Highlights of the day! The super cute carrots in pajamas! :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!