I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Pretty Sky(: (and me :D)

Leave a Comment
Pretty Sky with fluffy clouds

Woah look at the lovely baby blue :D

Feel like a fairytale town with the little hut in the forest!

Streaky sky!

More Streaky Sky

I increased the exposure for this one I think?

Look at that =awe=


Love it!
Now I shall um add one or two picture of myself :D

To prevent goosebumps, I put medium versions. kay? 


I am featured in a Fashion Magazine! Kidding(:
My creative chicken sauce holder. :D Any multi-cut holder will do (:

G1 and refills for exams!

And my adorable pen, Jupiter. :D


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!