I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

My Beauty Diary: Aloe Mask

Leave a Comment
Hey People!
I am back with another facial mask review! :D It seems like nowadays my whole blog is flooded with facial masks reviews, but man, that's cool, because our faces are pretty important, no? :D

This time, the facial mask is from My Beauty Diary, a very very popular and famous brand that teenagers and adults alike adore!
The range of masks they have!

I received mine from a sample giveaway which My Beauty Diary SG has generously held in the past few weeks, and I must say that they are one of the most efficient, friendly and polite Facebook team ever! I think I received mine in a few days after signing up for it, which surprised me greatly because some samples which I signed up for made me wait till my hair turned white. :(

Regardless, I shall still thank all the people who gave out samples, you guys will get good karma! Hehe! :)
Aloe Mask! :)

Back of it. Not sure if you can see the words clearly though.
Product Information:

Purpose:
Hydrating, repairing 
 
Skin type:
All skin types especially dry, damaged skin 
 
Characteristics:
The natural Aloe Extract contains a variety of vitamins providing the nutrients and hydration needed by the skin. The essence from Rosehip helps to improve dry and coarse skin condition. Algae-Yeast complex penetrates deep to nourish and moisturise the skin and the Hyaluronic acid is well known for its hydrating power. This mask is especially effective for smoothing skin that has been exposed to the sun. The natural gel is effective for firming skin and pores tightening. 
 
Ingredients:
Purified water, Propylene-Glycol, 1.3-Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic-Acid, Algae-Yeast complex, Milk protein, Glycerine, Nanospheres, Aloe Extract, Mulberry, Albumin, Collagen, Kiwi, Bearberry, Lemon, Rosehip, L-Ascorbic acid, Bio-active Silanols, Mucopolysaccharides, Vitamin E Acetate, Squalane, Methyl Paraben, Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Butyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Dimethicone, Tween-20, Lactamide 
Results: 
The mask hydrates well and made the skin firmer and more radiant after use. Skin feels good, like I just went through Botox to make my skin feel firmer and tighter. 
The smell is pretty good, because it is sort of a mild sweet scent that does not give one a headache, and also not to clinical. 

Others I can't say too much because I only had one piece to try, and also because the mask is for dry damaged skin, while I have oily skin.
I guess if I had more masks to try, I could have done a better review, but based on this one mask, I still have a very good impression of My Beauty Diary products, and this mask is really quite good, so I will rate it a 4/5! :)
Sample?

Today is unfortunately the last day of redemption, or either that, it has ended already. Sorry about that people, I dragged this review for quite a bit because I was trying to rush out all my revision and stuff, but you all can head over to My Beauty Diary's Facebook to stay updated on their latest giveaways and promotions!


Like their page today to be updated on their latest promotions and giveaways! Also, I have to say that My Beauty Diary has a team of fantastic Facebook managers who are really friendly and replies to almost all (important or constructive) comments! 
Where to get the masks online?
Buy from Pinky Paradise
(Click on link to buy mask!)


That's all people! Have fun taking care of your skin and see you all again soon! :D



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!