I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Wisdom Teeth Removal

Leave a Comment
I removed two wisdom teeth yesterday, when actually I was supposed to remove four.

It was both a sobering, painful and somewhat traumatic post experience considering that I not only bled non stop for the day (it is still bleeding now), but that I also developed a fever closer to evening, which made me wondered if I was suffering from secondary infection. 

Basically I slept for close to 16 hours yesterday from the myriad of pain that I had, and is much better as of now - even though the pain and fever is still there, at least they are more tolerable. 

Will post more when I am healthier, adieu :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!