I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Short Update

2 comments
Hello lovelies!

My sincerest apologies about not being able to update at all frequently because I am rushing some scholarship and university applications which is in short, zapping all the life out of me when I have to spend much time writing essays. In a way, whatever inspiration I have in writing for my blog is being used in those essays (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Nonetheless, I will try to put up something that I have been planning and writing for a while by next week (yes, this week is particularly bad since scholarships like to close early, don't ask me why).

Thank you all for the patience, and meanwhile, do read the archives!

Lots of Love,
Kira

2 comments :

  1. Looking forward to your posts

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!