I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

In Mourning

Leave a Comment

On the 23rd March, at 3.18 am, my country's (Singapore) founding father, Mr Lee Kuan Yew passed away.

I wish I had words powerful enough to express to you the turmoils of my emotion at Mr Lee's passing on, but I am suddenly rendered incapable of describing the sense of loss I had felt, and am still feeling each time I see his familiar face on the media.

For now, to all my readers from Singapore and beyond, if you are reading this, please join me in a minute of mourning for a great and truly wonderful man who has inspired many lives. A man without whom Singapore will not be this beautiful and safe today. A man who is a symbol of strength, courage and intellect. A man whom our nation, Singapore, loves and respects.

This blog will be in mourning (no updates) till 29th of March, Saturday, in accordance with our nation's 7-day period of mourning for Mr Lee.

Thank you so much for all that you have done for our country Mr Lee.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!