I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

I Love Yo! All-In-1 Yogurt Cleanser

Leave a Comment
Sponsored Review

Hey girls! Have you been looking for an easy to use and convenient cleanser that removes all of your facial and eye makeup, AND can also be used as a cleanser?

Search no further! I Love Yo! all in one cleanser is the answer! :)

I Love Yo! All-In-1 Yogurt Cleanser 

I Love Yo! All-In-1 Yogurt Cleanser Directions

Properties
 Non-oily, non-alcoholic organic cleanser • Creamy formula & extremely gentle on the skin
• Saves time – Eye & Face make-up remover + Cleanser all in one! • Use daily for deep cleansing of pores
• Unclogs blocked pores clogged pores with makeup
• Dermatologically tested
• Ophthalmologically tested
• Minimizes skin irritation
• Minimizes irritation on the eyes
• Removes eye make-up and even waterproof mascara without a trace
• Gentle on the delicate eye contour area
• Prevents breakouts

• Soothing sensation after use 

Comments

The best thing about the cleanser is that it foams very well and can remove makeup like bb cream and CC cream really well. Since I am a student, I don't wear other make up apart from BB cream (partly because my sunblock expired and was thrown away) for UV protection. It is a hassle to have to use make up remover to wipe away the BB cream each time I return from home, and the yogurt cleanser offers a simple and refreshing alternative!

The interior

The smell of the cleanser is my favorite: it is the smell of genuine strawberry yogurt, and if not for the fact that it was labelled, I would have thought it was edible! The fluffy pink, the packaging, the spoon and even the whipped cream look of the cleanser all amazed me to no end: Koreans are so creative in their product packaging!


while using the cleanser
after using the cleanser
In the photo on the left, I was washing my face whilst trying to take a photo, since the sponsors suggest that the user may want to see the foaming, but the photo does not do the foam justice. Due to the lighting and also the pale color of the foam, it can't really been seen on the picture, unless you squint at my eyebrow: there is a huge patch of white, and that's the cleanser.

It removes oil fabulously and leaves a fresh feeling after that.

If you all are interested, it can be purchased from Guardian only in the month of April this year, so you have to hurry down if you want one!

Till next time, bye!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!