I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Giraffe Says Goodbye

Leave a Comment
I read from here about the giraffe who nuzzled the dying zookeeper, who has been cleaning his enclosure for most of his adult life.

It is quite heartbreaking, yet so comforting to see such strong bonds between the giraffe and the zookeeper. It is like, there are no words exchanged, yet one knows that the other is sick, and the other knows that it knows that he is sick.

Source: The Independent
The look on the giraffe's face seems to be so concerned, and almost sad. It is like he could tell that he was going to lose a friend.

I sincerely hope that Mario, the zookeeper, would enjoy the last of his days in a relaxed, calm and happy manner with his family, the giraffe, and pray that a miracle would happen to him. :'(

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!