I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here
Leave a Comment
I suppose sometimes it is eye-opening to look around the real world than to live in my own make-belief one. I witness things that are vastly different from my imagination, I get disappointed, I learn, I realized that hey, fiction remains fiction, while facts don't change.

So a spin around the world, suddenly makes me appreciate many things, many people, many qualities better.

It made me relieved that I haven't sunken in too far to pull myself out of it, and that I am still clear-headed enough to tell myself where to draw the lines.

Maybe being a spectator is always better than being a participant.

Not everything has to be learnt through experience; we can learn it through witnessing.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!