I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Hair Trimmed

Leave a Comment
I got my hair trimmed this morning because my mom sort of like forced me to. I was in a dilemma partly because my hair did get rather heavy, but I sort of also liked the way it was.

Besides, trimmed hair has never felt the same as the original.

Oh, I got my side-bangs trimmed too. Was considering fringes, but decided against it for fringes are view-blockingly evil. Furthermore, my forehead is full of sweat glands that are not to be provoked.

Weather is deliciously wet, cool, and moist with lovely swishing sound of gentle rain on the asphalt pavement.

Life is good and...

MAN I LOVE HOLIDAYS muahahahahaha!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!